FREE PSP Games Downloads - Portable Playstation

These are some of the step to download PSP games:

Step 1

You must copy your PSP games file to the correct path or the games simply will not work. The correct path is PSP>GAME (all the folder names are in caps)

Step 2

After the PSP games are fully transferred to your memory stick, disconnect the PSP from your PC. In your PSP main menu, scroll to GAME and then select Memory Stick option. Press X, and list of available games in your memory stick will be displayed. If you find any error on your PSP, you might want to check your firmware version.

This is a simple guide on how to download PSP games from your computer and it is a proven techniques and been done countless of times. Most important of all it allows you to enjoy wide variety of games from other gaming console.
PSP Blender Facts
What is included with a PSP Blender Membership?

With your PSP Blender Membership you receive instant access to millions of files ready to be transferred to your PSP. This includes but is not limited to movies, television shows, video games, music, and
PSP software.



Are the downloads
full version games and movies?

The downloads are the full version games and movies, exactly like the original.



Are there any additional fees after a membership is purchased?

There are no additional fees ever after a membership is purchased. Members receive unmetered, and unlimited access to millions of files ready to be downloaded to their PSP.

How long does my membership last?

There is a one time fee for lifetime access to the PSP Blender download
database.

What firmware versions are supported?

All current firmware versions are supported.

How do I download movies/games/music to my PSP?

The files are downloaded to your computer then you simply transfer the files straight to your PSP using a USB cable or compatible memory stick reader. We offer all
software needed and complete step by step instructions making the process simple even for a child.

Do you offer PSX/PS1 games that can be played on my PSP?

Absolutly! We are the only PSP download service to offer this option at the time. Download all of your favorite PS1 games and play them on your PSP.

Can I download imported or foreign games?
We offer games from all countries. If you are looking for a Japan import, we will have it.

Do you offer PSP emulators and ROM games for Gameboy, Super Nintendo,ect? With a PSP Blender membership you will receive access to emulators and thousands of PSP compatible ROM games from the following systems:

Gameboy / Gameboy Color
Neo Geo CD
Super Nintendo
Sega Genesis
Neo Geo Pocket
Turbo Grafx 16
Nintendo (NES)
Sega
PC (Windows)

What
video format is used on the PSP?

We show you how you can play almost any type of video on your PSP this includes the following video formats.
AVI
MOV
MP4
OGM
MKV
NUT
ASF
WMV

What audio format is used on the PSP?

We show you how you can play almost any type of audio on your PSP this includes the following audio formats.
MP3
M4A
WMA
OGG
WAV

Can the downloads be played on my computer, TV, or iPod?

There is no limitation on where you can watch the movies. Watch them on your computer, burn them to a disk and watch them on your TV, watch them on your iPod Video etc..

How fast are the downloads?

Our recent speed tests indicate the following data.

Is PSP Blender Macintosh compatible?

PSP Blender is now fully compatible with Macintosh Systems . We include step by step guides and instructions specific to Macintosh users.

Is PSP Blender compatible worldwide?

PSP Blender is fully compatible with all versions of the PSP.

What are the minimum hardware and software requirements?

At a minimum, you will need the following items:
Operating Systems
Windows® Vista/XP/2000/98/ME Macintosh OS X
Processor (CPU)
A Pentium II 300 MMX or equivalent as a minimum
Memory (RAM)
At least 64meg memory
Hard Drive (HDD)
Hard drive on your computer with at least 4 gb, but preferably 10 gb FREE space in one partition.
USB Cable
PSP USB Cable or memory card slot on your PC
PSP Memory
At least a 256MB-512MB memory card. 1GB or larger cards are preffered

Is PSP Blender Legal?

PSP Blender is 100% legal as we do not condone the illegal
downloading of copyrighted material. By joining PSP Blender you agree that you have read and understand our safety agreement.

How can I connect to the internet using my PSP ?

The PSP can connect to existing Wi-Fi hot spots. Hot spots are areas with Wi-Fi service and are either accessed for free or for a fee. It is possible to purchase access using a metered system or passes good for a certain time frame, such as day, week or month. There may be metered access or with a pass for, for example, a day, month or year. Access can be for a complete chain of locations or just one hot spot. Hot spots can be in bookstores, cafes or airports. Using the below website you can search for local Wi-Fi hot spots.

Do you offer a trial membership?

At this time we do not offer a trial membership. You can however access our blog and download demo games movies and more for free.

Do you offer a money back guarantee?

We provide full support and can help with most technical issues. If you have met the minimum requirements but still have trouble because of hardware issues we will offer a refund. A refund request must be made within 60 days of
the date of the purchase.

Is there any support available if I am having problems?

We offer full technical support to members via email, our PSP members forum, and support tickets. We also send out a weekly mailing detailing all of the updates to the PSP scene as new types of downloads are constantly available.

Can I connect my PSP to my PC?

The PSP can function as a
USB Memory Stick Duo reader. Using this functionality, you can copy pictures, audio, and other content to and from your Memory Stick Duo. To access the Memory Stick Duo in your PSP from your PC, you'll need a USB cable that has a "Mini-B" connector (common for digital cameras) and a "Standard-A" connector(common for printers, etc). Plug the Mini-B side into the top of your PSP and the Standard-A side into your PC. From the PSP software, navigate to the top of the settings list and select "USB Connection." Your PC (Windows/Mac/Linux) should detect a new "Removable Disk Drive" that you can then access.

What is UMD?

UMD (Universal Media Disc) is a new, proprietary, high-capacity optical medium enabling game software, full-motion video and other forms of digital entertainment content such as movies and music, to be stored. The newly developed UMD is the next-generation compact storage media and at only 60mm in diameter, can store up to 1.8GB of digital data, making it perfect for a portable entertainment player like the PSP™ system. UMD stores a broad range of digital entertainment content including games, music, movies, and more.

Do I need to use a wireless hotspot or
wireless access point to play against people?

No, you can also connect up to 16 PSP systems in the vicinity directly through ad-hoc mode for gameplay without any additional hardware. PSP Blender game downloads fully support multi player options.

Where can I buy PSP transfer cables, and Pro Duo memory sticks?


http://www.pspblender.com/cbae/?a=enKwCTul&p=4



Posting lain yang juga menarik:

Komentar :

ada 71 komentar ke “FREE PSP Games Downloads - Portable Playstation”
Anas mengatakan...
pada hari 

english terus euy

judith mengatakan...
pada hari 

Thanks for updating such nice information about play stations. Playstation 3 repair

Market Research mengatakan...
pada hari 

coba artiklenya bahasa indonesia :)

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

In addition to this particular, fat burners can even be a great help.
Phen375 reviews by clients show which you can kick-start the method
through this quick weight-loss pill, even if you usually do not quite understand how it works.
Phen375 is a unique product formulated with the medical manufacturer burning around the fat and suppress the appetite.


my blog: phen375 Weight loss Pill

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after
I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say great blog!


Feel free to visit my blog ... Funny Pictures

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually was once a leisure account it.

Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how can we be in contact?


Have a look at my blog; Green Coffee Extract

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the challenges.
It was really informative. Your site is very useful.

Many thanks for sharing!

Have a look at my blog post ... watch funny Videos for free

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Great article, exactly what I needed.

Also visit my blog giftcode

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I
am not sure whether this post is written by him
as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You're incredible! Thanks!

Feel free to visit my web page: bypass sharecash

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

always i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this time.



Feel free to visit my web site; minecraft download

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d let me make it clear donate to
this fantastic weblog!

Here is my web blog the k-12 education

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.

I've learn this put up and if I could I want to counsel you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this article. I want to learn even more issues approximately it!

my site - communications public relations

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Superb blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?

I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Here is my site; home technology

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I was able to find good information from your blog
articles.

my web page ... publicservicebroadcasting.org

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our
community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on.
You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

Here is my webpage education university

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hey! Can you use Twitter? I’d prefer to follow you if that
might be o.k.. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and appearance forward to new updates.


Here is my web site - news fashion

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Howdy very nice blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark
your blog and take the feeds additionally? I'm glad to seek out a lot of helpful information here within the submit, we need work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Feel free to visit my blog post :: dating articles

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is
an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and
come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks
for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

Also visit my homepage: rv news

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved every
little bit of it. I have got you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

My homepage: agency pr

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

My brother recommended I might like this blog.
He used to be totally right. This post actually made my day.
You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information!
Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my page ... in direct marketing

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I’m not that much of a internet reader to
be honest your websites really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go right ahead and bookmark your internet site to return later
on. All the best

My page: http://wiifli.com/index.php?do=/blog/399/starting-a-4-year-education-with-a-2-year-college-or-university/

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this fantastic web log!


My blog post http://cougarclubusa.com/SaulOvert

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

excellent issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.
What may you recommend in regards to your put up that you just made some
days ago? Any positive?

Also visit my blog: http://joboloco.com/blogs/19721/33121/tips-on-how-to-publish-an-leisu

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content every day along with a cup of coffee.

Here is my webpage - In direct marketing

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

What's up, after reading this awesome article i am too delighted to share my knowledge here with mates.

Here is my web page family home

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the
favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

My blog: passagio.net

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


Also visit my website; marketing and communication

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

My brother recommended I would possibly like
this website. He was totally right. This publish actually made my day.
You cann't believe just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

My blog post manufacturing technology

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I
was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we
are looking to exchange methods with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.


My page - free dating site

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it
;) I'm going to come back yet again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Take a look at my weblog ... misocialnetwork.com

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

certainly like your web site but you have to test
the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling
problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth
nevertheless I'll surely come again again.

my website - http://babl.us

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Usually I don't learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.

Here is my website:

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm
not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good site!


Here is my site - restaurant news

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of
plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.



My web blog :: www.e-khodro.ir

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

They are excellent, many of them are beautiful.
Enjoyed the submit extremely much.

My page ... arrow red barn shed instruction manual

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Great work! This is the kind of information that are meant to be shared around the web.
Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this put up higher!
Come on over and consult with my website . Thanks =)

my webpage ... passwords

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

My weblog; fat binder or appetite suppressant

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things,
therefore I am going to inform her.

Have a look at my homepage :: how to overcome ed

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!


Feel free to surf to my weblog :: colleges and universities

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

My spouse and i definitely love your site and find many your post’s to be what precisely I’m searching
for. is it possible to offer guest writers to write content for
you personally? I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here.
Again, awesome web log!

Feel free to visit my website http://sarallabel.com

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hello colleagues, its wonderful article on the topic of educationand completely
explained, keep it up all the time.

my blog post; restaurant news

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

This is really interesting, You are an excessively professional blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and sit up for looking for more of your
magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared
your website in my social networks

Feel free to surf to my web page; diamond fashion

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to
start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


Also visit my homepage :: Restaurant news

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I blog frequently and I really appreciate your content.

Your article has truly peaked my interest. I will bookmark your site and keep checking
for new details about once per week. I subscribed
to your RSS feed as well.

Feel free to surf to my web site; dating website

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be a enjoyment account it.

Glance complicated to more delivered agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?

My homepage - http://fowssocial.com/index.php?do=/profile-23246/info/

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hello! Have you any idea if they make any plugins to guard against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.
Any tips?

my web-site :: articlestobelieve.co.uk

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links
or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours
and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!



Feel free to surf to my weblog - really make money online

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hurrah! After all I got a webpage from where I be able to really obtain helpful
data concerning my study and knowledge.

Also visit my site; wire services

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I’m planning to start my own weblog soon but I’m having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.


My blog: financial article

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I seriously love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own personal blog and would like to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Kudos!

Here is my blog post - renewable energy news

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

May I just say what a comfort to discover somebody who really understands what they are discussing on the web.
You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
More people must check this out and understand this side of your story.

I was surprised you are not more popular given that you definitely have the gift.


Feel free to surf to my weblog travel pr

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic
to be actually something that I feel I'd by no means understand. It seems too complex and very wide for me. I'm taking a look
forward in your subsequent post, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!

Feel free to surf to my blog - Diamond fashion

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog
thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Take a look at my website - www.rtkfriends.com

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I visited many web pages but the audio feature for audio songs present
at this web page is in fact fabulous.

my homepage; www.isleofwightfacebook.co.uk

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Admiring the full time and effort you put
into your website and step-by-step information you present.


Look at my web blog; family and home

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


Here is my web blog:

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Howdy! This post could not be written any better!
Reading this post reminds me of my good old room
mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


Stop by my site: http://www.clubitaliani.com/index.php?do=/blog/59369/how-to-inform-when-a-outlet-breaker-is-usually-awful/add-comment

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just
wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?

I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... government article

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Stop by my weblog :: business pr

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Look at my web blog - Scar Makeup

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Hey There. I discovered your blog the usage of
msn. This is a really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.


Also visit my site Christmas Gift Ideas []

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Heya superb blog! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount work?
I have very little understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the
near future. Anyways, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off topic however I simply had to ask. Thanks!


my blog - Makeup Magazine ()

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

This process is usually favoured by people newer to internet marketing and business, as those who have been
running an internet business realise that delivering products
manually will not only take up all of your spare time, but will eventually lead to many disgruntled customers, and a number of
customers thinking they've been scammed. The intent was for PDF files to provide a way to distribute documents electronically and have them display or print consistently regardless of the type of computer system. A thought in this substance, produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.

My web-site ... free pdf ebook download

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

That is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very accurate info… Appreciate your
sharing this one. A must read article!

Feel free to visit my web page Japanese Fashion Shop *japanese-fashion-shop.fashionarticles.eu*

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your blog.
It seems like some of the text within your content are running off the screen.
Can someone else please comment and let me know if this
is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Kudos

Here is my homepage: Brazilian Beauties

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love
to write some content for your blog in exchange for
a link back to mine. Please send me an email
if interested. Thanks!

My blog post: Get Twitter User Data Back

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Feel free to visit my weblog male impotence

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.

He used to be totally right. This post truly made my day.
You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

Here is my blog :: castle ville bot

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have consider your stuff prior to and you're simply extremely excellent. I actually like what you have received right here, really like what you're
saying and the way in which in which you say it. You make it
entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it sensible.
I can not wait to read much more from you. That is really a great website.


my homepage - virility ex

Anonim mengatakan...
pada hari 

To begin with I would like to say great web log!
I had a quick question which I’d prefer to ask unless you mind.
I was curious to understand how you center yourself and clear your
ideas ahead of writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my
some ideas out there. I actually do take delight in writing
however it just appears like the very first 10 to
fifteen minutes are wasted just racking your brains
on how to get started. Any a few ideas or guidelines?

Enjoy it!

My blog post: New Business

khushi pandey mengatakan...
pada hari 

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents...Great job, keep it up..
Stock Tips

Poskan Komentar

Silahkan luangkan waktu anda untuk memberikan Sedikit Komentar Buat Kemajuan BLOG ini..(tambahan>> blog ini do follow lo,, hayo pada komen ya:

powered by Blogger Theme by Newwpthemes |Edited by Mas Teguh